No, I didn’t get eaten by sea monsters and I haven’t quit blogging. Things have just gotten way busier than what I consider normal, so I’ve had to cut back on some things. I assure you there are good things to come because of all the things going on right now, you’ll just have to wait to read about them. But here’s a teaser… gardening in a community garden, an ode to favorite office supplies, and feather (lots of them).
March 6, 2012
Where’d Ya Go?
I lead two lives - one as an artist and the other as a scientist. More and more I'm finding my two worlds colliding, and it's not the disaster you might expect. View all posts by micheletobias
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 at 4:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Favorite Cartographers: Erwin Raisz
- Floral Tape Alternative
- How to make a PostGIS TIGER Geocoder in Less than 5 Days
- DIY Indoor Pond
- Growing Cyclamen from Seed
- DIY Quadrat Frame
- DIY Indoor Pond Creatures
- DIY Pond Creature Shenanigans
- Hiding Laptop Cords with a Serving Tray
- Framed Carpet Cat Scratchers
- Art Ballet Balloon Aerial Photography Beach biogeography biogeomorphology Botany calendars Cartography Cartoon Cartoons cat cats Charley Harper Comic Comics Contemporary Dance Costuming craft crafts Dance diagram diagrams DIY Dogs ecology fabric fish flowers Free Speech fuzzy tail Gardening geocoding geography Getty Museum GIS graphi art Graphic Art halloween homesteading Illustration Inkscape Insects KAP kite Kite Aerial Photography kites mapping Maps modern dance needleturn applique Open Source OpenSource organization Photography PIPA Plants postgis projects Quilt quilting R rag rug Research rug Science Sewing Slides SOPA spatial science spider spiders Statistics tails vector illustration
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets